Use the search box and/or the filter boxes to narrow down the search results || Click a row to see all details in a popup screen. || Click the columns icon to add or remove columns.

The Beresford collection is named after antiquities collector Marcus Gervais Beresford, who was also Archbishop of Armagh from 1862 to 1885.

Following his death in 1885, his son, George de la Poer Beresford, bequeathed his father’s collection to the Library.